• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The site is going to be down.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The site is going to be down late Thursday - Early friday morning. We are changing servers and hosts, the site has been down way too much. Also the support from Pro-Link is poor at best, I want to change to GoDaddy.com, they have a 24/7 support line. Sorry for the trouble in getting on here, we will be fixing this problem very soon.

Thanks, Best Regards,
Bobby, Owner, <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.TeguTalk.com">www.TeguTalk.com</a><!-- w -->

Please bare with us. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sorry guys but I cannot deal with over 300 errors in 24 hours like we do now.

We are going to move everything, you will not need to reregister.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mike said:
Do the post counts and ranks remain the same?

We hope to get everything moved, the ranks will stay the same and all the posts will be there. It might take us a few days to get everything back up 100% like it is here, but we will do our very best to get it done as quick as we can.

G

VARNYARD said:
Mike said:
Do the post counts and ranks remain the same?

We hope to get everything moved, the ranks will stay the same and all the posts will be there. It might take us a few days to get everything back up 100% like it is here, but we will do our very best to get it done as quick as we can.

Gppd cuz I feel special as my status. Workin my way up fools!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980