• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The tears don't stop...

G

I want you to think of the love you have for your pet. Think of how much time you dedicate to this forum and other research and the money you spend and all you do, for the scaly family member in your house.

I saw a video today that disturbed me to know end. Sometimes we kill mice humanely with CO2 as feeders. Have you ever considerred smashing your reptile over the head with a lead pipe and skinning him while half alive?

Watch this video and post your thoughts here. I am truly hurt in a way that I've never felt. There is something we can do about it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYGFbvZgX94">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYGFbvZgX94</a><!-- m -->

G

When I was growing up I wore Snakeskin and Gatorskin boots. I feel sick to my stomach. This just hurts me. I don't anymore, but my God I feel horrid. I just feel horrid.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Steam is coming out of my ears. I know it happens everyday but to wittness it always hit me more at home. I am so disgusted of what we humans are capable of. :(

teguboy77

5 Year Member
I can't stand seeing that stuff,even though i like many people eat meat everyday and wear clothes that are made from animals like sneakers,work boots.It makes me sick darn what a shame. :evil:

G

I live by Cherokee rule. If you must hunt, kill it fast and use it all. We use cows for milk meat and leather. They are euthanized so quickly that they would never know what happened. Although I couldn't do it, it is what it is. But animals being killed for just their skin and profit is the deprivation on human emotion. I wanna take that pipe and bash his friggin' head in.

COWHER

5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
I live by Cherokee rule.

You native? I'm 1/3 Blackfoot 1/8 Mohegan and the rest German. also i wont watch this video because i think its disgusting. And i sure don't want that image burned into my mind! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

G

COWHER said:
ApriliaRufo said:
I live by Cherokee rule.

You native? I'm 1/3 Blackfoot 1/8 Mohegan and the rest German. also i wont watch this video because i think its disgusting. And i sure don't want that image burned into my mind! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cherokee.

greentriple

5 Year Member
I didn't watch the video after reading everyones response. My work let's me see the worst in people and the horrors of human violence, neglect and perversion. I'm never amazed at what we are capable of I'm simply saddened that we do it consciously and often with sheer abandon and joy.

I leave you with this quote:

"Daddy, why do people kill people who who kill people to sho that killing people is wrong?"

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
that is sad, plus the guy talked about killing more like he was going to the grocewry store and picking up a salad. Its not just tegus its alot of animals. :(
-mel

dicy

5 Year Member
but remember those people working there need to eat to so why not laugh when ur working i mean thats all it is for them plus if we from the richer countrys keep buying it they whill keep doing it

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This reminds me of how crappy the human race is. I wish I didn't watch it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602