• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

those unwary to varnyard

Skeetzy

Those waiting for Varnyard to ship...

Guess a mod wanted to delete the finally thread. Not sure why. But any news? Just worked 11 hours and barely got to glance at the thread.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
RE: Those waiting for Varnyard to ship...

As of last time I saw it, no news. Apparently he's screwing people over. They deleted my comment accurately stating that I had predicted this happening again.

Skeetzy

Re: Those waiting for Varnyard to ship...

I think because they warned someone about posting negative things like that. Stresses everyone out more. Bobby still has a chance to redeem himself. No reason to trash talk now. The thread turned into a discussion about what we're gonna do if he screws us over. We all still have hope though lol

dgates08

basically to sum it up we r all waiting till october before canceling or taking legal actions, i personally want to still believe that he is going to pull through and get everyone their tegus.

Scott Hogge

Who is the information nazi that deletes these threads? Are they in on the scam?

Logie_Bear

I'm pretty sure bobby owns the forum and could delete a thread himself if he came on and saw it...

Ujarak

Bobby does not own the forum. Josh does and as far as legal action i have alteady taked my first steps to take him to court and have informed him as such.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Josh does own the forum, but Bobby is a mod and can delete post/threads.

jamesnyborg

To my understanding, Bobby started/created this forum and then sold it. So far the weather where he is at is gonna be perfect till friday! Under 90 degrees and 10% chance of rain. Lets see what happens.

the_cw

Just letting folks know. I have asked Bobby for a refund and have received no word for him. I then started a dispute with Paypal but, due to the payments being over 45 days old, they can do nothing. They did, however, ask me to contact the IC3(some sort of government organization to check for criminal wrongdoing), and I will be doing so. At this point, since I'm no longer getting a Tegu from him, he has basically stolen my money. One hopes he gets back to me, but I suspect he'll take his sweet time.

And, yes, he doesn't own the forum. From my phone conversations with him, however, he is certainly no fan of it at all.

Skeetzy

I'm calling him tomorrow morning, and asking if he's shipping MY tegu. He likes to say he is shipping but not yours specifically. If he says no I'm telling him I'm going through with the legal actions to get my money back, and ordering one elsewhere. I said October 1st but he can't have any excuses this week with that weather he has coming.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

I did it and it was an accident. It has been returned. Oops, sorry about that. But if you look at the reactions on this thread, you will get an idea of why posts have been removed. Who is the information nazi? Bobby is a mod? This is how misinformation gets started.

1. Josh is the owner of the site, not Bobby
2. Bobby is not a mod nor does he have any influence on this site
3. We, the site members, are not involved in any scam or cover-up. There is no tegu conspiracy.
4. posting "see, I told you so" does not benefit the conversation and will be removed. How does that help anyone?
5. Calling someone a liar or making statements about their moral convictions. Just stick to the facts. Say he lied...not he's a liar. No one polices every thread, it is just this thread that gets out of hand. That is for the protection of the forum in general.
6. I am not a Bobby worshipper....I am objective and completely uninvolved. If you step back and look at the thread, there are 13 pages of people who are angry, disappointed, hurt. Lots of strong emotions. They mod/admin team is just trying to keep those people from getting angrier and hurting more. It's not to protect Bobby, but the forum members.

Just remember that if it is your post that gets removed, it isn't deleted, it is just hidden. And there is a bigger picture at play, it is not personal. If you have a question about it, I'd be happy to answer it via pm.

Skeetzy

No hard feelings. And I agree wholeheartedly. I remade this thread so we could continue the discussion. Not pointing any fingers, but most the negative posts are coming from those who aren't a part of us who are waiting for a tegu. We all realize its looking like a repeat of last year, but as stated before, Bobby still has more than enough time to redeem himself to everybody. Who knows maybe he'll ship 500 tegus tomorrow

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

I agree with you, Skeetzy. :) No problem with continuing the discussion. Most people who know me, know that I am always about open minded discussion. It's not just me, but Josh and everyone wants it to be about what is going on, and not so much "What a jerk" sort of posts.

Logie_Bear

Thanks for sorting some of the facts out Laura.

I have a question. Ppl keep talking about what happened with bobby last year. But I've not really gathered a clear picture of EXACTLY what happened?

And to those folks stating they've been waiting since last year to receive their tegu- why is it none of you took a legal action about it then?

TheTeguGurl

I have started a Tegu from around the world site on FB if anyone would like to keep the bobby thread open for discussion You all are welcome to come and talk about it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tegus-From-Around-The-World/410665055660667?ref=hl

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member

Question. Has anyone gotten a solidified date from Bobby about when he is actually going to ship the tegus? At any point during all of your transactions? Any specific date?

spark678

You do not get solid dates unless he calls you the night before he ships. For everyone that has the need to post their experiences with Bobby please do not forget that we have a good guy bad guy forum here http://www.tegutalk.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52#axzz25jFWOqVE. Please keep it clean so it will stay posted and others can read your experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam