• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thought id say hello

Twyliteskyz

I thought id say hello and introduce myself, my name is Pam and i just got a baby tegu for my birthday, he came in the mail today and im still getting his cage around more mulch is coming in the mail tomarrow. He came out of the box in good condition and even ate a couple bites and drank right away. I dont have a name for him yet but i think one will come to me.

Attachments

• 20190328_202400.jpg
    20190328_202400.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to you, Pam. Little feller looks nice. Mind if I ask where you got him/her?

Twyliteskyz

Hi there sorry having some technical problems it keeps saying my ip address has been banned it wont let me reply or view posts, it finally let me get in so i figured if you dont hear from me its because it wont let me. Is anyone else having problems with ip address being banned?

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi and welcome. I'm not having problems. Let's see if this is it.

Twyliteskyz

im still having problems but thank you for the welcome) im on my work computer at the moment it lets me in on here and i just sent a help message to the admins so well see if they can fix it. hi Romanport yes that mustve been me i went to reddit because i do use it sometimes and i couldnt post here but i probibly wont be very active on there i mostly like the tegu facebook group now and here once or if it will start letting me (. its really neat that you recognized his tail pattern, i was told by someone that sometimes if theyve lost thier tails thats what a regrowth looks like, but idk because he has full use of his tail i think it still has the bones in it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980