• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thumbs up to Mr.Bobby Hill/VARNYARD

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
As most of you have seen my posts or pics of my tegu, some are new here and i want to share a quick story about Mr.Hill/VARNYARD.
Yesterday my tegu had somewhat of an emergancy. My tegu had a boul obstruction. After removing this object i wrote Bobby/Varnyard an e.mail about the situation. In less then a half an hour he called my cell phone and we spoke for about an hour about all kinds of things realated with tegus. This really impressed me because my tegu is NOT a VarnYard/Bobby tegu. After talking with Bobby he even knew what breeder my tegu came from. If anyone on this site is new and wants a tegu you need to get a VARNYARD tegu. Bobbys knowledge, professionalizm, and love for these animals is amazing. Mr.Hill you are a stand out guy and i give you a pat on the back, i dont know of any company/owner that would spend there time dealing with a product that was not theres. 2 THUMBS UP TO BOBBY HILL/VARYARD :app

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've never bought anything from him also.

He gave me an unbelievable amount of assistance with breeding our Blue Tegu's!

olympus

5 Year Member
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Bobby is the best person I have done buisness with in my entire life.. He is not only a good buisness man but a wonderful person, if everybody were like him I think people would never have to worry about being stiffed...

alewis0890

5 Year Member
I usualy talk to the people before I buy just to conversate, if they show no intrest of talking about the reptiles, I dont buy, so far I have found one guy to sit and talk (way longer than expected, but thats ok) and actualy call back to see how my tegu was doing a week later... now this season lol... Bobby your next in line lol

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
I tried my best to describe the shape, color, size of the object to Bobby and he said (you got me on that one). Still not sure what it was or what it was from but my tegu has had two normal defecations since so i have no idea.

Tux

5 Year Member
Bobby likes to talk, be it about tegus or some random youtube video, i doubt I'll ever see the professional side of him, he's way too used to cracking jokes at my expense. If your going to buy a tegu buying from Bobby is a no brainer, you know it will be healthy, you know it won't be imported or inbred and you know he's here for support. However lets not inflate his ego anymore :jes

Bentley83

5 Year Member
Bobby is an awesome person he has helped me out so many times with my tegus. He is always honest and gives me an answer and also, gives me hope that my tegus will breed this year and last couple of years they have. Hopefully this year they will mate and lay a healthy clutch for me. I'm more and likely going to buy a tegu from Bobby, in the summer, hopefully a sub-adult female, if he has any available. Once again Bobby thank you

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam