• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tips on things to try feeding also need advise on humidity

Chris W

I have had my lil guy ever sense he was a baby. Hes about 6 months now and i keep reading all these people feeing so often and i have never been able to do that. He rarely eats though i try everyday. He will rarely eat a pinky and the thing i have the most luck with seem to be roaches. I have tried raw turkey frozen pinkeys (has never ate one only seems to go after the live ones) some fruits and vegies like collard greens. Anyone got any ideas on what to get him to try to eat more its really starting to bug me all he does is stay in his hide all day except for the time i spend with him. Also i live in colorado and the humidity is not high at all and i was wondering the best way to get his humidity even higher. Thank you in advance.

Zyn

What’s the surface temperature of his hot spot? A 6month old should be gobbling down full size mice

Chris W

I know thats why its freaking me out! Hes hitting 125 on his basking 83 most days on cool end i thought thats what it was but apparently not he just doesnt come out. He also seems really small for his age

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam