• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tom crutchfield

frost

1,000+ Post Club
he has a lot of herps that i wold consider buying from him, some of his stuff is really expensive and others are pretty cheap. has anyone done business with him?

Logie_Bear

Slightly off-topic, but I read on here recently that Tom had been shot by his partner? Is this true, and if so is he ok? o_O

Nm. That was apparently in April. I'm just way out of the loop. <__<

Thumper

I know Tom only by his reputation for breeding exotic herps like his albino iguanas (really cool looking) and his YouTube videos. I had no idea he got shot.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
True, Tom got shot by his partner, Bruce Stephenson, in a mishap that occurred on his farm. He's fine now, it happened earlier this year. Last I checked on him, his business was still up and running but he's been unable to update his site; he's been traveling a lot. If you're curious as to what went down on his farm, click the links at the bottom of this post.

On a side note, I have a friend who has purchased iguanas from Tom in the past with no problems whatsoever, he is in fact one of the few breeders of the extremely rare Grand Cayman Blue Iguanas.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/03/31/homestead-reptile-farm-site-of-srt-standoff/

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/04/snake_farm_shooting_tom_crutch.php

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced