• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tons of Dubias (colony for sale)

Beazer

5 Year Member
I am selling my Blaptica dubia roach colony because I am now starting school and no longer am keeping my monitors/geckos. This is a fully established colony with slightly over 200 adults and Im going to estimate over 2,000 small (just born)- large (a molt away from adult) nymphs, maybe even 4,000. I really dont have the time to count but I have pics I can post once I find something to shrink the file size to post on here. I can email them if you don't mind it taking a couple mins to download. Almost everyday I get new females and males molting and females producing babies every day. I'm asking $350 (plus shipping) for the colony. I would prefer to sell them here in AZ because with this weather coming in I cannot guarantee shipping. I would be willing to hold onto the colony until weather permits for shipping. Dont miss out on this deal. Thanks!

-Jon DeLong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam