• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Total Cute

Epona142

5 Year Member
Here is Luna, my (nearly) 2 year old chihuahua. She is a spoiled little diva, but how can you resist?

45435245.jpg

4365234.jpg

Come next year she will competing in Obedience trials and Agility. You don't see many chihuahuas doing that (lack of attention span, and can be difficult little buggers to train!) so hopefully we'll go out there and show that Chis can do it to!

Ari Gold

5 Year Member
I hate those dogs as a breed, but individuals can be sweet. i've been bit, barked at and otherwise tormented by those little bastards too many times to count.

i cant wait to hear how you do in the competition, because up until now i was convinced that they were just untrainable.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think it all depends on the individual dog. I grew up with a long hair chihuahua and he was and still is wicked smart, nice and loving. He never barks, never bites, and is an all out joy to be around. I trained him to walk with out a leash, ring a bell to go out, spin, and roll over all in a matter of a week!! ZooZoo, his name, now resides at my moms house and I try and see him a few times a week.
l_84c47b9740c205ebefbd8e572ce74a21.jpg

Carmel on the right! Had to put her down last March but she had a long and loving life.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I personally like the larger breeds. Smaller ones can be cute too though. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome looking pups, I might need to break down one day and get me a few more dogs. :roll: :)

Epona142

5 Year Member
I'm sorry to hear you've had so many bad experiences! I can tell you what its from, owners who treat the little monsters like spoiled little babies, and set no boundaries at all. I've been bitten by FAR more small dogs than big ones!

I'll admit I treat my dogs well, however I do not stand for disobedience or bad behavior. All my dogs are trained to walk on the leash (they have legs for a reason!), sit, stay, down, etc. They also are VERY friendly, I actually socialized them as pups, so they wouldn't have that crappy standoffish personality most chihuahuas have.

I'll be sure to let you know how she does, and here are our other two dogs:

Star (Half Chi, half dachshund)

56865.jpg

Gypsy (Hound, Lab, Pit? We found her starving to death on the road a couple months back.)

073567.jpg

Epona142

5 Year Member
Oh, and Olympus and Puff, your babies are BEAUTIFUL! I love chocolates, and I love long hairs, and hopefully I'll find myself one someday. :D

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
cute dogs, i dont mind dogs i just dont have one my self.... i like large dogs thou. i do got a birdy her name is liberty here is a pix. i had two males also but they were accidently posisioned by some one spraying ant spray around the building i live in. (she is now moved away from all windows)
-mel
DSC_0322.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

p.s. with out the males around she is getting alot friendlyer, she now lets you pet her with out screaming and last night she even learned that when i look at her and she lowers her head i will scratch her neck.

G

If you could get Gypsy to stand up I could tell you 100% But she looks like a Standard English Fox Hound and Lab Cross with a Red Nose American Pit Bull Terrier.

Epona142

5 Year Member
I can see what I can do, typical puppy fashion she never sits still! She's playing right now as a matter of fact.

We've begun to say, "She acts like a lab, talks like a hound, and looks like a pitty!" :lol:

G

Epona142 said:
"She acts like a lab, talks like a hound, and looks like a pitty!" :lol:

She's cute, but those legs are too long for the dominant gene in labs.

erk

5 Year Member
ranger_015.jpg

hunting dog in training

--------------------------------------------------------
ranger_042.jpg

attack dog in training

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads