• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Two Arg. Tegus

Kazzy

5 Year Member
My two female african soft furred rats died, and I need cash to go and buy more...plus mealies and such as well so...I'm offering Abeni and Aidan up for adoption to a fantastic home only.

Abeni cannot ever breed, and is a bit tank aggressive, but with some work (feed outside of the enclosure, which I've been doing and it's gotten rid of most of the aggression) and she should calm down. Once she's out, she loves to explore, so don't expect her to stay still, lol! She loves her rats (small) and eggs. I really never offer turkey to them, so I don't know if she'd take it, but I'm sure she will. I put a lot of money into getting this girl healthier, with the vet and such, so her adoption fee is $150

Aidan, I believe, is a male, but you won't be able to tell for sure until later. He came to me badly deformed from MBD, but with a LOT of TLC he came through. Cage aggressive/food aggressive because the pet store that owned him would only offer food maybe once a week, once every two weeks. I've tried to work this out of him, and it has worked a bit. Once he's out, he also loves to explore. His jaw is still a little deformed from the MBD, and there is still one kink in his tail. With some handling he'll be great. Like I said on Abeni, I put a lot of money into getting this little one better, and his adoption fee is $100.

Let me know if you are interested. I'll post pics later. These are local only. Abeni is 3 foot, so shipping would be difficult for me. Plus, weather and such.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Abeni:
l_c8d9efe285d04673902255bba8c2d48c.jpg

l_c71523a83f7745eab52860a894a997b2.jpg

l_e80f868a57ee43f68616bcefa45e3620.jpg

Aidan:
l_e169fae3569a0051ea2729740d13c036.jpg

l_bfe39e530aa4fbdbfaf8e703f8087841.jpg

l_bd514b78ea7feaad77c47a6e1aa57abd.jpg

l_dc1e1cfbd3a3f26c9524b539eea41822.jpg

l_63e38c5aa960231a0227392dba1c9233.jpg

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
How could you put them in a tree what if they had fallen?! :evil:

:bs :mrgreen: Just teasing you.

They are very pretty, I might be getting some pictures of my arg and red today if my girlfriend remembers to bring over the camera lol Maybe I'll take some of my bed/cage to finally show you guys how it turned out.

I take it they're out of hibernating?

Spencer

EDIT: Opps sorry Kazzy I didn't realize this was a classifieds thread! The first post didn't pop until after I had posted this.

BOOZER

5 Year Member
Kazzy said:
My two female african soft furred rats died, and I need cash to go and buy more...plus mealies and such as well so...I'm offering Abeni and Aidan up for adoption to a fantastic home only.

Abeni cannot ever breed, and is a bit tank aggressive, but with some work (feed outside of the enclosure, which I've been doing and it's gotten rid of most of the aggression) and she should calm down. Once she's out, she loves to explore, so don't expect her to stay still, lol! She loves her rats (small) and eggs. I really never offer turkey to them, so I don't know if she'd take it, but I'm sure she will. I put a lot of money into getting this girl healthier, with the vet and such, so her adoption fee is $150

Aidan, I believe, is a male, but you won't be able to tell for sure until later. He came to me badly deformed from MBD, but with a LOT of TLC he came through. Cage aggressive/food aggressive because the pet store that owned him would only offer food maybe once a week, once every two weeks. I've tried to work this out of him, and it has worked a bit. Once he's out, he also loves to explore. His jaw is still a little deformed from the MBD, and there is still one kink in his tail. With some handling he'll be great. Like I said on Abeni, I put a lot of money into getting this little one better, and his adoption fee is $100.

Let me know if you are interested. I'll post pics later. These are local only. Abeni is 3 foot, so shipping would be difficult for me. Plus, weather and such.
I WANT ABENI!!!!! dammit but money issues and the fact that you live across the world hinders me useless!! again DAMMIT!!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Seems like I'm the only one close to you. Only problem is I'm broke. LOL I hope you have luck finding someone. If I hear of anyone I will contact you.
Wes

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Bump. Best offer on these! Will consider trades (African soft furred rats, Leopard geckos, and Crested geckos)

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Hey guys...

Well, my boyfriend is joining the military, and that means I'll be moving around a lot, and probably won't have room to house the tegus comfortably, so I've decided to rehome all three of them :cry:

Abeni is now $100, and I still can't ship her...don't know how I would. If you are pretty close to TN (like, maybe a state away) I could probably meet you.

Aidan, still $150. I can probably ship him, may take me a bit though to find somewhere that will ship him (UPS here doesn't allow me to ship live animals, but I could probably find another UPS place near me, or try for Fed-ex).

Xander, who I got from Rick Sisco, really really hate to give him up...but...nothing I can really do. I paid $250, so I'm asking $200 for him. Same thing with shipping as with Aidan.

Everything is Or Best Offer, and if you want me to ship, you'll have to cover shipping. Let me know!

Beasty

5 Year Member
You can ship USPS! I've used it recently. Just use a good heat pack and insulate the box on all sides.

What breed is Xander? Size? pix?

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I may try them, but they don't guarantee next day if the person is too far away. I've used it for people that are close, and some people have used it to ship to me.

Xander is an Arg. White Headed tegu. About 1.5-2 feet. Here are pics:
l_ff1091a5a6f7915c99f5fd66a5a2f451.jpg

l_cb7ca0881e4d4975b327b2fda7134698.jpg

l_2a966d22ea65483e9862df5ca53e5c75.jpg

l_ba7b96b1485a4ece8658e8b8dbc8d6a0.jpg

l_c509ee7304774668a76096ba60991530.jpg

When he's fully awake, and it's warmer outside, I'll take him outside for pics.

I also don't have any heat packs, and no way to get them right now unless they sell them locally.

Beasty

5 Year Member
Seeing how you're in TN I'd say they do sell them locally, likely at a sporting supply store. Hunters use them to keep warm. You should be able to get some there.
Wow! Rick charged you $250 for a "white head" phase, normal B&W? Sounds like he took you for a ride! No, offense.
I was hoping it was a blue maybe. I can't justify getting anything without a mate to it and I need another blue. Good luck to you!
On the USPS thing, we did get next day guarantee(DaveDragon and I each way) when we traded lizards but seeing it was about 2200 miles in either direction it did not get here in time but my noon the day after guaranteed. SO we got free shipping! Only thing is on that I would suggest strongly to have a 60 hour heat pack. The ones that Dave shipped me were still 85 degrees like 5 days after I got it and it had already been just over 2 days since activated!

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Yeah, he sold him as a Chacoan...well, sold the female I bought as a Chacoan, and she died during shipping...gah, that was rough.

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced