• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ummm.....Ooops, will this affect him?

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
I had a late night last night bowling, not getting back till 3:30 am. The light for my Tegu never got turned off for some reason so it was on all night.....he/she is also an albino which worries me even more. Will this affect him/her very much?

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Was it under the mulch when you came back? Usually they go underground before the lights get turned off. Just keep his photo period normal for a while. Do you have a timer?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I agree with Mike, I would keep him on a timer, just to stay on the safe side.

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Have a timer, had a timer lol. Failed!!, worthless piece of plastic :evil: lol. He/she is never out it seems, always hideing under the substrait and i still don't really know if he/she is eating....i see the egg scatterd around the dish but there are also crickets still alive and they might be doing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced