• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Unusual behaviour

Iain

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas regarding an unusual thing that happened earlier this week. Tiny, our B&W crawled off of my lap and onto the spare chair next to me, where one of our Siamese cats was sat. I encouraged the cat to stay, which she did, at which point Tiny bit here. This is the odd bit though, he grabbed her by the back leg and held on (took some effort to get him to let go), but he didn’t bite hard, just enough to keep a grip without causing pain and didn’t draw blood (I know from experience his bites do draw blood). Has anyone else encountered this sort of behaviour?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny