• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Updates on the guys

Steven.

Hey everyone.. I've been away for a while because banz has been down... Now that he's up..I'm back in this game lol.. Today I cleaned his enclosure and gave him some natural sunlight. Took some pictures to you guys.

uploadfromtaptalk1368233533077.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368233588259.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368233678493.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368233626715.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368233736577.jpg

Thanks

Logie_Bear

Wow, I'm seeing red! What a beautiful red iggy you have! What's the temperament like on that bad-boy?

Glad your lil gu is back up, I know I missed my gal like crazy while she was hibernating. :)

Steven.

Rango my friend is actually a male green iguana. He gets this bright orange when he gets some good florida sun. He's also the best lizard ive had. He eats from your hand.. sleeps on your lap.. follows you throughout the house.. he even climbs the stairs and sleeps in my bed lol. He has no cage. He has the whole backyard with a coconut tree to himself lol.. I hope with the work im putting into bans, he'll turn out just as good.

Thanks

Logie_Bear

Oh my, he's a very manly man with all that testosterone to be that red then. :D We used to have one of the red-morph green iggys who was also a free-roamer. But, he always had a bit of an attitude and would tail-whip the crap out of anyone who was a stranger to him.

Steven.

Just an update.. Bans first shed after hibernation took about 2 days.. he still hasnt shed his tail. But im happy hes growing. Im hoping by july-august I can put him in my 4x3x2 enclosure. Then ill use his 40 gallon for a beardy im gonna get in september at repticon. Im so excited!!!!

Thanks

Steven.

I was wondering guys.. when bans eats 2 pinkies.. he still looks hungry.. should I feed him 3 or will that be over feeding him?..

From my phone to yours eyes

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Maybe move up to the next size. It will contain more minerals and he will be satisfied. I've got a little guy that just woke up about that size eating hoppers.

Steven.

I wanted to but I bought 100 pinkies at the reptile show because I was too afraid that the next size up might be too big...

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It really goes by size more than age. I started give my little ones pinkies at maybe a couple of weeks-month old.

Steven.

Anyone know of a good place to get a powersun?.. I've had bans powersun for almost 3 years now and I figured id buy a new one since I gotta get one for my bearded dragon that soon to come.. Every where I see its like 80 bucks

Steven.

Awesome. Thank you guys.. today was the first day I feed him raw egg. I mixed it up with ground Turkey. He loved it!!!.. and one more thing. I don't know about you guys but I have had amazing results with the shirt trick.. I pretty much remove all hides and put my shirt in the enclosure. After a week you can notice a difference.. today I came in my room to check on him and this is where I found him..Lol

uploadfromtaptalk1369503034638.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam