• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

use Marble as baskin stone

Problem Child

So got a nice size slab of marble which i was gonna cut down&bulid Optimus a marble hut. Then realized i dont have tha right blade 2 cut da ****&dont wanna take a hammer 2 it. So my plans is just 2 use it as a basking stone. So my question is does anyone know if i can safely go ahead &place it in his baskin spot. I only ask cuz i do know marble&granite is used as a baking stone sometimes.

EnjoysWine

Oh 4sho is she only reptile&nice name by tha way can i see a pic

Sure, here's Ruby eating some ground chicken:
20180815_075134.jpg

Problem Child

Is ruby a piccy eater? Cuz my son optimus will only eat certain food. No matter how i fix it 4 him
Here pics of Optimus

Attachments

• Message_1534280275118.jpg
    Message_1534280275118.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 53
  • 2018-08-09-13-52-53.jpg
    2018-08-09-13-52-53.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 41

EnjoysWine

Is ruby a piccy eater? Cuz my son optimus will only eat certain food. No matter how i fix it 4 him
Here pics of Optimus
I think that's pretty normal. I get this ground chicken mixture that has the bones ground in, and Ruby loves that. She also eats liver and pinky mice quite well. Egg she eats, but not as well as those meat items. Ruby also like berries and some other fruit. Doesn't really like veggies so much so I don't give her veggies that often.

Problem Child

I think that's pretty normal. I get this ground chicken mixture that has the bones ground in, and Ruby loves that. She also eats liver and pinky mice quite well. Egg she eats, but not as well as those meat items. Ruby also like berries and some other fruit. Doesn't really like veggies so much so I don't give her veggies that often.
Yea optimus will eat hard boiled yoke covered in quil eggs .Pinkies some fruits he loves grapes .But i can not get him 2 eat any meat .I tried turkey chiccen salmon ect&he refuses evertime

EnjoysWine

Ruby hasn't been interested in fish either. Maybe try different meats, and try some that have more fat (i.e. not lean meat). Another good thing to try is raw chicken liver because it is full of that bloody stuff, which I assume is really tasty for a Tegu.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam