• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Varnyard Stock High Contrast Argentine Red Tegus.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We will also have High Contrast Argentine Red Tegus this season. These are awesome, the colors are high contrast, unlike the pink pig like looking normal red tegus. The price on these will be $200.00 shipped. There will be a very limited supply on these. the deposit is half the total price or $100.00. and I am only taking 30 deposits total for this coming season, I have 11 reserved right now.

YOUNGRED1.jpg

DSCN1545.jpg

If you want one reserved for you, feel free to contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> or give me a call 850-914-0353

Thanks for looking. :)

N8bub

That post is 8 yrs old and god knows where Mr. Hill is these days. Might want to check faunaclassifieds.com or kingsnake.com, your not going to find anything here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980