• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED Colombian or Argentine B&W Baby. (I don't mind nipped tails or missing toes or anything like that)

Jaq_Wyld_45

Looking for a cheaper Argentine or Colombian B&W Baby. Like the thread says, I don't mind missing/re-growing tails or missing toes or anything. Just looking for a new addition to my family.

Jared9158

Hi! I have a young 1 year old female black and white Argintine Tegu that I'm looking to rehome! No health issues whatsoever, and I love her very much. I'm going back to college soon and upkeep with a new tank (building one/finding one) has become too much to handle.
I look forward to hearing back from you!

Attachments

• 20200725_153523.jpg
    20200725_153523.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 14

smithsam95

Hi! I have a young 1 year old female black and white Argintine Tegu that I'm looking to rehome! No health issues whatsoever, and I love her very much. I'm going back to college soon and upkeep with a new tank (building one/finding one) has become too much to handle.
I look forward to hearing back from you!
Is she still avaliable? where are you located and how much are you asking for a rehoming fee?

Mich lady

I have a large male. I'd love to have her. But I don't need little tegu babies running around. I'd probably keep them all

Attachments

• 20200329_155726.jpg
    20200329_155726.jpg
    967.4 KB · Views: 6

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi