• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED: Female Banana Ctenosaura Pectinata

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
I just got this male pectinata and I need a lucky lady or ladies :) to match him up with. I'm not interested in Wild Caught Floridian iguanas though. It must be a true banana. Any size is fine. If you have any information, please send it my way, I really want to start a breed project.
Pectinata4.jpg

Thanks

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
i don't have any, but can i ask how do you plan on starting a breeding project when reptiles and reptile owners are facing a serious threat with ban?

olympus

5 Year Member
By saying to hell with it and doing it anyway. Remember when you were gonna get your tegu and you asked what to do and I told you go hard or go home, the same thing applies to this..

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
Well, the only ban I've heard of is the python/boa ban. I don't know anything about the reptile wide ban. What is unfortunate though is that these guys are small (2 1/2-3ft), but fall under the family Iguana. If there is a ban on large lizards. They will ban all monitors, tegus and iguanas regardless of size. When they write these laws, it seems they either don't do their research or flat out don't care. I wish I had a say in my government's foolish decisions.

Another example is the ban on snakeheads (type of very aggressive fish). There are large, dangerous snakes and then small, manageable snakeheads. But they don't ban the big guys, they just ban them all together.

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
Thanks maddogg. This kelly paul stock, but from a separate breeder. I've tried Kelly Paul through KS with no response. I'll give him another shot.

-Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced