1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

wanting a tegu

Discussion in 'For Sale, Wanted, or Trades' started by sharieffa wiggins, Jan 20, 2018.

1. sharieffa wiggins

sharieffa wiggins New Member

Hello

I am looking for a tegu and all the essentials and an enclosure for about 200 dollars. Anyone know where I can find this?
  2. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Hello Sherieffa-

This may be a problem as Argentine Tegus typically run 200-250.

On the other hand, Colombian Tegus are generally 50-75.
  3. sharieffa wiggins

Where would be the best place to find that type and also would it be a baby at that price? I'm new to this site is there a way to search for posts in your state? I looked on Craig's list and was able to find an Argentine regular with everything included but the lady never answers her phone and when she does just complains about being too busy so I think she might not want to sell it but if I don't find anything else I might have to go with her because I don't want to go over 200. It's going to be a gift for someone.
  4. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

You could check with tegusonly.com. They might have one close to your price range.
  5. sharieffa wiggins

Ok I'll look there. I'm looking for an adult