• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wanting a tegu

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hello

I am looking for a tegu and all the essentials and an enclosure for about 200 dollars. Anyone know where I can find this?
Hello Sherieffa-

This may be a problem as Argentine Tegus typically run 200-250.

On the other hand, Colombian Tegus are generally 50-75.

sharieffa wiggins

Where would be the best place to find that type and also would it be a baby at that price? I'm new to this site is there a way to search for posts in your state? I looked on Craig's list and was able to find an Argentine regular with everything included but the lady never answers her phone and when she does just complains about being too busy so I think she might not want to sell it but if I don't find anything else I might have to go with her because I don't want to go over 200. It's going to be a gift for someone.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Where would be the best place to find that type and also would it be a baby at that price? I'm new to this site is there a way to search for posts in your state? I looked on Craig's list and was able to find an Argentine regular with everything included but the lady never answers her phone and when she does just complains about being too busy so I think she might not want to sell it but if I don't find anything else I might have to go with her because I don't want to go over 200. It's going to be a gift for someone.
You could check with tegusonly.com. They might have one close to your price range.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My Colombian is a dream and this is my first Tegu .... Columbians have a bad reputation because of people like you and people who can't be arsed to put the effort in.... These tegu's because they are cheap have any Tom, **** or Harry buy them and don't give them the care they need and then resort to the Internet e.t.c, e.t.c to report how bad and nasty they are when its them thats at fault not the damn Gu.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Leezard

5 Year Member
I would not be buying a tegu as a gift, you're assuming that person is ready to commit to a huge intelligent lizard. If the person wants one, they should get it themselves and be willing to pay upwards of 600 dollars on everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam