• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wasatch Reptile Expo October 3rd and 4th

herper9

5 Year Member
155 North 1000 West,
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wasatchreptileexpo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.wasatchreptileexpo.com</a><!-- w -->

Beasty

5 Year Member
Right on! Thanks for the link. I'll still be around for it though I'll likely be reptile-less. :( Hopefully I'll be rid of everything by then to be ready for my trip southward. If not, maybe I can unload a few things there.
BTW, herper9, I have a bunch of stuff you may be interested in before I get rid of it all.

herper9

5 Year Member
Oh you have tons of stuff that I'm interested in. I'm Bryce. Sadly the wife still won't budge. But maybe if she actually saw how sweet and intelligent tegus were she would. I'm not sure. I've got to get rid of my burms first. I'll be doing that at the reptile show as well. I am interested in your dubias though.

Beasty

5 Year Member
Well, don't dabble in it, GET YOU SOME!
I'm about to go "post happy" on kingsnake.com, if anybody wants something, speak now or forever wish you did!

herper9

5 Year Member
I actually did have a question about your two. Does your cage open from the top or the front/side. Also do they hibernate? Thanks.

Beasty

5 Year Member
That all depends on which ones we're talking about.
Blues don't hibernate, just brumate.. or "slow down". Top loader.
Z hibernated, front loader.
Princess=SOLD she'll likely hibernate , top loader 40 gal. breeder and stand for sale.

herper9

5 Year Member
Here's the problem. I've got two 6x3x2 cages for my burms. They're stacked. Due to the height of my ceiling I can't have a top loader. What size is z's? I might be able to move one of my burms to his cage.

Beasty

5 Year Member
Z's cage is only 2x2x4.
Blue cage could be retro fitted to be front slider doors I just never got around to it.

Beasty

5 Year Member
I still have a pair of prego rats, 200 dubias, 2 colonies of ASFs-complete with 2 new litters and 1 prego, tons of equipment/supplements AND lights and all cages left to sell! :doh And I'm supposed to move on the 10th! Cutting it close!!

Beasty

5 Year Member
I got a few pix at the show. Here's one:

dude2.jpg

Dude the tegu.

herper9

5 Year Member
I totally took that picture! That guy was super chill. Even his babies being as small as they were, were pretty tame. It's amazing that Dan keeps all of his adults outside!

Beasty

5 Year Member
I forgot your dome lamp for the roaches too, sorry man. I drove to my friend's house and saw it sitting in the floorboard. Keep 'em hot and feed 'em a lot! You'll have tons of roaches before you know it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam