• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Welcome DaveDragon as our latest Moderator

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dave has been a staff member here for a good while now and has been doing an awesome job, so, I have set him as one of my Moderators. Eveyone welcome him to his new position. :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
JohnMatthew said:
Contratulations Dave! :wnw

speech speech speech
I promise to cut taxes, improve the economy, negotiate world peace, get gas prices back down to $1.00 a gallon, find a cure for AIDS & cancer, free health care for all, etc.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
What about gun laws, reptile laws, and the war? :lol:
DANG!!! I forgot about reptile laws!! The others fall under World Peace!

We've been taking Taekwondo so I can learn to shift my position quickly and kick the crap out of any one who opposes me!!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Welcome to the ranks of over-worked and never-paid! LOL Just joking. Congrats. Hopefully after this month is done I'll have more time to hang around here and post.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
MMRR - jif said:
Welcome to the ranks of over-worked and never-paid! LOL Just joking. Congrats. Hopefully after this month is done I'll have more time to hang around here and post.
Thanks.

Over-worked and never paid applies to feeding and cleaning all of our reptiles!!! I think we're up to over 20!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam