• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

welcome to the family. (boas)

johnyb

went to the Whiteplanes reptile expo and came back with more then we expected.

upload pics

Gaia- Snow boa female

Atlas- Anery boa 100% hett for snow male

If anyone would like more pictures i have plenty just ask.
Also does anyone belong to a good boa forum? let me know

frost

1,000+ Post Club
that is sooo not fair....haha the snow is on my list of dream morphs to get one day. i have a anery,albino, and an arabesque right now. the only one big enough to breed is my female normal though. im on redtailboa.net but i cant get one because i forgot my username and password and i cant contact anyone of the site to see what it is.

johnyb

Hahah well... when these are old enough im sure they will breed us several snows!
Maybe you have to make a new one? that would stink but do you like that forum?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
the problem with making a new one is that i wanted to use my email and my others emails i have i never use. but yeah i like it a lot, tons of info and im using it for my research project as a resource.

johnyb

i never gave it a shot because i dont have any red tail boas, just common boas with morphs but im sure i will like it.

they said my male was gunna be 5-8 feet lol. my female they said could reach 10 but most of the time they dont.
I would say ball pythons are prob better for the kids... i have only been bitten once and it was by the snow but it was my falt for droping a mouse durring feeding and going to pick it up.. Duhhhh

johnyb

Thanks!! i love these two together.. they get along so well and they love each other.
My anery is 100% hett snow as well so we will have snows and snow hett anery babys.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Beautiful boas,really gorgeous. Just my two cents though,you should separate them(if you haven't already) and be careful with the repti bark, that stuff heats up really fast and splinters. Good luck with your two new slithers!!

johnyb

I have thought about separating them for the obvious reasons... but i have always had snakes living together with out incident *knock on wood* they seem to like it and i like it for now at least.

Also i herd the bark can also carry mites? we like the stuff just here bad things about it sometimes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced