• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What a great site!

summbear48

I just recently rescued a Tegu (BW) my first. Not new to reptiles but first Tegu. Have kept all animals under the sun: pet skunk, dogs, chinchilla, sugar gliders, red tail boa, leopard tortoise, bearded dragon, veiled chameleons and 3 humans. Most kept until they passed, my humans are still alive (their mom is thankful) and my leopard. Lost our family Beardie (German Giant Sandfire) and it was a huge hit, she was the best ever.
Heart has healed a bit and we got "Buddy", a wild caught.
Will post some pictures, but looks healthy, under a year I believe, about 15-18 inches (missing a few inches on his regenerating tail).
In between herping, I teach high school chemistry, love modding anything electric (nerf guns to power wheels to motorcycles, so I am hit with my 3 boys), I coach wrestling, and love to play for crowds with my guitar :)
DId I mention I love long walks on the beach? LOL
Looking forward to learning more from the community I have been stalking forever and finally able to join. Cheers!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I just recently rescued a Tegu (BW) my first. Not new to reptiles but first Tegu. Have kept all animals under the sun: pet skunk, dogs, chinchilla, sugar gliders, red tail boa, leopard tortoise, bearded dragon, veiled chameleons and 3 humans. Most kept until they passed, my humans are still alive (their mom is thankful) and my leopard. Lost our family Beardie (German Giant Sandfire) and it was a huge hit, she was the best ever.
Heart has healed a bit and we got "Buddy", a wild caught.
Will post some pictures, but looks healthy, under a year I believe, about 15-18 inches (missing a few inches on his regenerating tail).
In between herping, I teach high school chemistry, love modding anything electric (nerf guns to power wheels to motorcycles, so I am hit with my 3 boys), I coach wrestling, and love to play for crowds with my guitar :)
DId I mention I love long walks on the beach? LOL
Looking forward to learning more from the community I have been stalking forever and finally able to join. Cheers!
Welcome. Look forward to seeing pics of your rescued tegu. No doubt it’s in good hands.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced