• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegutasticc

Is CBreptile a credible place to buy Tegus online, if not who is? They have hatchlings available at the moment, is it always breeding season? (FOR FUTURE REFERENCE)

CBreptile's link: https://www.cbreptile.com/product/argentine-tegu-for-sale/

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 2.09.54 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 2.20.39 AM.png

(ALSO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT Coldblooded Novelties ON MORPHMARKET?)

Last edited:

rantology

The best place to get them would be directly from a breeder, unless you are okay with wild caught or animals from unknown origins. It is not hatchling season right now so most are probably several months old (which isn't a bad thing or anything) - Jesses Jungle and Rose City Reptiles are both great. There is also a number of breeders on Morph Market I think are reputable too, but there are also a lot of wholesalers on there so do research to know what you are buying from.

You could try messaging CBR and asking where they get their animals from, how old are they, are they eating well, etc.... if they can't answer those questions I'd look elsewhere

Mich lady

I would definitely go to rodney Irwin. Yes his tegus are wild caught but you would be doing a good thing and saving a tegu life.he has all ages. I got one from him almost 2 years ago and my tegu is happy and healthy.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
I've purchased 2 Tegus from Rodney Irwin, and couldn't be happier. Both were healthy and while my male had anger issues (lol) after being captured, stuffed in a box and sent across the entire country, my female was a peach. I agree with Mich Lady - the animals he sends out are magnificent specimens, and you're saving a life. His web-site is Tegusonly.com, but he's very easy to talk to and he does a great job getting you what you're looking for. Lots of people on this forum have gotten Tegus from him. His prices are about half of what some of the reptile stores charge (like LLL Reptile on the west coast). He has some online videos you could check.

Here's his number : (305) 772-8140

ToadHallBetty

I would definitely go to rodney Irwin. Yes his tegus are wild caught but you would be doing a good thing and saving a tegu life.he has all ages. I got one from him almost 2 years ago and my tegu is happy and healthy.
My Tegu Little Buddy is wild caught from Florida. He was a little green headed darling when I got him from an expo in Louisiana. He wasn't traumatised like reptiles brought in from overseas and he is taming down nicely.
IMAG0962.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced