• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Where can I buy PVC boards for an enclosure?

Cjskafish14

Hi guys and gals, I'm getting ready to try and start plans for an enclosure, I am trying to price everything out. I'm looking into trying to build a PVC enclosure like my Animal Plastics T100 (8x4x4). Has anyone ordered PVC board off a specific website? Any ideas are appreciated! Thanks!

JoshD

I recently went through this looking for material to build a snake rack. After a couple weeks and endless web searches / phone calls I ended up finding 4'x8' sheets of Centex at a sign company. It was an hr drive each way but worth it considering what it costs to ship a sheet to souther ca. I would check with sign companies in your area.

Edward Lotz

I just saw that my local Home Depot has 0.5x4x8 sheets at 70 dollars per sheet.

When using pvc sheets what do you use to frame out the enclosure? I didn’t see anything that looked like 2x2’s like you do in wood. I would like to have it all pvc. Any suggestions or are there plans I can get?

Cjskafish14

I just saw that my local Home Depot has 0.5x4x8 sheets at 70 dollars per sheet.

When using pvc sheets what do you use to frame out the enclosure? I didn’t see anything that looked like 2x2’s like you do in wood. I would like to have it all pvc. Any suggestions or are there plans I can get?

I used sealed and waterproofed 2x4s and framed the middle, and sides, that’s about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam