• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Where do I get this tegu!?

thomasjg23

I'm looking to pick up a tegu for my girlfriend who recently got rid of a panther chameleon in hopes of finding something that liked to be handled. The tegu I have in mind is very specific I'd love to get a tegu with alot of white in the face and a black nose I think they look awesome. Chuey's tegu is exactly what I want but they said it was a Blue Gu here is the link

At 5:20 roughly

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_d1xec36rg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_d1xec36rg</a><!-- m -->

So I don't know if what I want is a blue or a B&W haha I just know I want it to look like that.

Thanks to anyone that can help! :cheers

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Yeahp that is a Blue tegu you want, i believe they hatch out around September and cost around $300, and they are not the easiest of tegu's to come by.

Last time i checked "DaveDragon" was selling some really nice looking Blue's but i think they are all gone you would have to write him and see.

Pikey

5 Year Member
nobody has blues right now, they breed late so your gonna be waiting till september +/- to get a baby (Will & Dave have nice ones)

other than that you might get lucky on Faunaclassified.com or kingsnake.com

thomasjg23

So there are no black and whites with a white face and a black nose then?

Also she is leaning toward a frilled dragon as well any opinions on those as pets?

G

There's a blue on fauna (female)for 500$ not sure how much your wanting to spend...

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bobby does have a line of black an whites that has a black nose. They do not seem to get the white face like the blues do. They are more expensive but i've had my blue boy for almost 5 years and could not more out of my tegu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980