• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

White Plains Show

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Anyone going to the Show tomorrow (7/13)?? We'll be there. I'll be wearing my TeguTalk shirt.

If anyone wants to pre-order a t-shirt or cap I could take the money and info, instead of dealing with Paypal. I'll be meeting with reptilezz and taking her order.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Hey dave ill be there as well. Ill look for you to give you the money for the t-shirt order. Ill be there at 10am sharp and I guess ill be looking for you and the tegutalk shirt. My name is Kevin by the way.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We were there! We met a 3 or 4 people from the forum, well my wife met most of them. We were all wearing our TeguTalk shirts!

We bought a bunch of feeders and my wife bought a $10 corn snake from Reptilezz that's 9 weeks old and has never eaten. My wife likes a challenge!

Azaleah

5 Year Member
I met you Dave!! hehe.

It was quick, but you seemed awesome. Hope to meet you again at another show.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Azaleah said:
I met you Dave!! hehe.

It was quick, but you seemed awesome. Hope to meet you again at another show.
Finally! I think it was shear luck. You were about to walk the door, we had just walked in.

I wish we could have gotten there earlier.

Redlizard

5 Year Member
Hello, New here. Went to the show looking at tegus. I wish i would of know tegu people would be there. My Red from Bobby should be here tomorrow. Cant wait.

Redlizard

5 Year Member
Man i didnt see no tegutalk t's. I would of stopped you..lol
Did you see the tame black and white i think regal retiles had out?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Redlizard said:
Man i didnt see no tegutalk t's. I would of stopped you..lol
Did you see the tame black and white i think regal retiles had out?
The whole show is a big blur with all of the reptiles and people all over.

The adult? They had some hatchlings also. We talked to a guy who bought a beautiful B&W hatchling from them for $100. WOW, it looked great!!

Redlizard

5 Year Member
They had the adult out on top of a rack. Everybody was playing with him.
I even saw a girl kissing him. He was supper tame. Then i went back an hour later he was gone. The guy selling the visions said someone bought the big cage for him.

argus333

5 Year Member
im not really in to white plains show anymore last time i went stuff was so expensive, not to mention a price for a table is out of control. its not still in the basement anymore??? hamburg is where its at.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny