• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Who's excited about getting their '10 giants tomorrow?

DMBizeau

I am super excited and I already have one! I know everyone must be pumped, I can't wait to see the sarge x cream babies. I am getting a sarge x cream male and an ice x hail female. What are you guys getting?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS LOL OF MINES, IM GETTING A MALE BLIZZARD X SUGAR.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DMBizeau said:
reptastic said:
I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS LOL OF MINES, IM GETTING A BLIZZARD X SUGAR.

Well you like Hannibal so much a BLizard X Sugar should be perfect for you!

ITS A PERFECT FIT, I HOPE HE LOOKS LIKE HANNIBAL AND BLIZZARD.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
I've got a Blizard/Sugar baby coming tomorrow. Bobby gave me a ring last night (as I'm guessing he for most of you) and I didn't recognize the number on my caller ID--almost didn't pick up!!! Can you imagine?

I'm STOKED right now. Cage is ready. Temps and humidity are golden. Ground turkey's thawing right now in order to be cod-livered. Got a fresh jar of calcium to "season" it up....all I need's the 'gu!

DMBizeau

slideaboot said:
I've got a Blizard/Sugar baby coming tomorrow. Bobby gave me a ring last night (as I'm guessing he for most of you) and I didn't recognize the number on my caller ID--almost didn't pick up!!! Can you imagine?

I'm STOKED right now. Cage is ready. Temps and humidity are golden. Ground turkey's thawing right now in order to be cod-livered. Got a fresh jar of calcium to "season" it up....all I need's the 'gu!

Awesome man, congrats, you will love it.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Yeah, after losing Boosh (yearling b/w)earlier this year, it was a pretty easy decision to get another tegu--it was even easier to decide on an extreme. Hopefully things go better this time around...

DMBizeau

slideaboot said:
Yeah, after losing Boosh (yearling b/w)earlier this year, it was a pretty easy decision to get another tegu--it was even easier to decide on an extreme. Hopefully things go better this time around...

I hope so too, I know it must have been hard.

jd61285

5 Year Member
Just got home from work and my tracking number was on the table... she's on her way! I'm getting a snow x sleet baby girl to be friends with my '08 ice x hail boy. I forgot my phone when I went to work but my wife took care of business for me

DMBizeau

nordica said:
Good wife. ;)

I have a great wife too lol.

Final few hours! Mine is being held at the post office for pickup due to the heat here, so I cant just wait and open them when they get here :(

jd61285

5 Year Member
She's here :app !!! Picked her up from the post office this morning and I'm very impressed with her. She's pretty calm, which I wasn't expecting. We decided to call her Jade, just thought it was fitting and my wife said Chartreuse is not a good name for a lizard even though that's what color she actually is.
[attachment=2]
[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]

Attachments

• babytegu.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 1
  • babytegu2.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 2
  • babytegu3.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 2

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
awesome pics, i was the same way when i got my first hatchling, i just knew i was in for trouble but she surprised me and was very tame abd remained that way. congrats!

DMBizeau

cute little girl you have there! I was so happy to get mine, the male climbed out of the bag and right onto my hand while I was taking pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602