• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Who's going to the 1/25/09 White Plains show??

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We'll be there selling the remaining Blue Tegu babies and a few other things.

We'll be wearing black TeguTalk.com t-shirts.

wanderlei

5 Year Member
Hey how you doin

I just got my giant from Bobby and live in Long island. Where you from, I might go to that show. Let me know. I was hoping you could give me any knowledge on these lizards as well. I am a new owner. Thanx.

Derek

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wanderlei said:
Hey how you doin

I just got my giant from Bobby and live in Long island. Where you from, I might go to that show. Let me know. I was hoping you could give me any knowledge on these lizards as well. I am a new owner. Thanx.

Derek
I'm in Connecticut. We'll be in the first aisle on the right next toSunshine Dragons (unless we get moved). Stop by and we'll TeguTalk.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Hey well ill be there as well but only to buy some feeders and tegu talk with dave. See you tomorrow dave

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We had a great time at the show today.

We sold EVERYTHING we brought! The last Blue baby was sold in the parking lot as we were about to leave! There was ALOT of interest in them! We even got interviewed by a Turkish TV station for 20-30 minutes!

We held 2 back but they are already taken.

Thanks everyone who bought one!! Especially to Bobby Hill (Varnyard) who helped us tremendously, this probably wouldn't of been possible without him. Let's hope they decide to mate next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam