• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Why is up address banned on my phone?

Largelizards

Can someone please tell me why everything I access site from my phone is says my IP address is banned? Can someone please fix, otherwise delete my account and all my data, thank you!

RomanPort

This is a common issue on this site, especially lately. It seems like the IPs for a lot of carriers are blocked. I've found that toggling airplane mode until you get a working IP seems to work for me right now. Definitely annoying. You won't lose your account if you connect with a banned IP though. If you wouldn't mind me asking, what carrier are you on?

Also, you should contact the admin of this site to let them know. I used the "contact us" button in the bottom right of the page a few days ago and have not seen a reply yet though.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
They must be having some technical difficulties...... hopefully they'll figure it out. I was not able to access the site through my email notifications on my chromebook. Got the IP banned thing, then it magically disappears.

Largelizards

Thanks for info, the carrier is called safelink wireless, but they use other major carrier towers and is somehow affiliated with Tracphone

Last edited:

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Apparently Tegu Talk uses Xenforo software, and currently there are no probs posted about their software, so this sounds like an in-house issue with Tegu Talk if that's the case.

onnie0047

I been getting my IP banned notice for the last month...I reboot and it seems to correct the issue at least for a day or two.....

RomanPort

Good, glad to hear. I haven't had any issues with banned IP addresses since Josh fixed it, but it looks like others have. If you're still having issues, Josh, the site admin, asked us to contact him directly in this thread here.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980