• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WOW BOBBY....JUST WOW

ReptileGuy

I don't know if you guys have recently gone to Bobbys website, but that nub has already started taking deposits for 2013 tegus.....Is this bothering anyone else? >_<

ReptileGuy

james.w said:
He will get them too.

Ik...but I just can't believe he had the nerve to pull that. Like really?? Hundreds STILL haven't gotten their tegu and he just wants to scam more people.

the_cw

On Fauna Classified there's a section called the "Board of Inquiry"--the BOI. I believe I'll start one later tonight.

Logie_Bear

the_cw said:
On Fauna Classified there's a section called the "Board of Inquiry"--the BOI. I believe I'll start one later tonight.

Add to the one that's already up. Just be sure to include emails/ proof of the scam you're facing with him.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Ya it doesn't give me much hope that I will get my extreme tegu. Really did not want to spend $350 to wait this long and be told a story Weekly.

Logie_Bear

Melissa said:
Ya it doesn't give me much hope that I will get my extreme tegu. Really did not want to spend $350 to wait this long and be told a story Weekly.

When's the last time you heard from him Melissa? Do you actually get a hold of him once a week?

Diablo

5 Year Member
I posted this in another thread, but I'll say it here again too. I am talking to a lawyer about this and stopping it, anyone who wants to help or has any legal background or evidence against Bobby please PM it to me. No one else seems to be getting people together but I do not want to see people posting on here next year about how they got scammed.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Logie_Bear said:
Melissa said:

When's the last time you heard from him Melissa? Do you actually get a hold of him once a week?

I talked to him last friday or sat, and that was when he told me he was trying to get them all shipped by the end of the month. He gave me hope but no call today :( I tried to call him but no answer so ugh.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I am in awe that he is taking more orders before last years and this years orders have not yet been settled... :s

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

ReptileGuy

BatGirl1 said:
I am in awe that he is taking more orders before last years and this years orders have not yet been settled... :s

Ikr!! What I still don't understand is that he won't allow anyone to go to his facility to pick up there I tegu! Even the people in florida!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: WOW BOBBY....JUST WOW

ReptileGuy said:
BatGirl1 said:

Ikr!! What I still don't understand is that he won't allow anyone to go to his facility to pick up there I tegu! Even the people in florida!

I had not heard this before...who wanted to go pick up and what was his reasoning behind his 'no '...?do you know?

ReptileGuy

BatGirl1 said:
ReptileGuy said:
BatGirl1 said:

I had not heard this before...who wanted to go pick up and what was his reasoning behind his 'no '...?do you know?

Not sure about other people....but I did!! I told him in multiple emails but he pretended I never asked. LOL But apparently nobody has seen his facility before....

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
not defending Bobby in any way but I know of at least 1 member who picked his tegu up directly from his facilities I can't recall the members screen name right now he said he got a tour and Bobby showed him how to sex the hatchlings

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced