• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yellow tree monitor for sale

crespo

We are giving out our babies yellow tree monitor for sale, interested person should contact us via email ([email protected]) for more information and pictures.

Attachments

• monitor.jpg
    monitor.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 114

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Too bad I just picked one up a couple weeks ago. They might sell better if you put a price and location up for them.

Also they are not yellow tree monitors, they are yellow monitors, quince monitor or Varanus Melinus.

hangtown530

james.w said:
Too bad I just picked one up a couple weeks ago. They might sell better if you put a price and location up for them.

Also they are not yellow tree monitors, they are yellow monitors, quince monitor or Varanus Melinus.

That's right!!! :)

frost

1,000+ Post Club
could u put up a care sheet on your yellows? there isnt a whole lot on these guys and since u were able to breed em i figured ud know lol.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You can flag the ad's, there is a report button under every reply people post.

varanus81

crespo said:
We are giving out our babies yellow tree monitor for sale, interested person should contact us via email ([email protected]) for more information and pictures.

okay let me give you a call okay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:34:39 -0700
Subject: Re: RE: CB yellow monitor
To: [email protected]

After we talk, how do I make payment.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:
Subject: RE: CB yellow monitor
Sent: Sat, Apr 9, 2011 1:23:14 AM

Okay i am very sorry for the mix up you have very beautiful lizard, how long have you keep them and when do you want me to proceed with the necessary arrangement to have the lizard shipped.

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:06:01 -0700

You asked me if I've kept yellow monitors before I was just showing you pics of my setup and my monitor. I'm interested call me at we can make arrangements for payment or talk more.

To: <[email protected]>;
Sent: Sat, Apr 9, 2011 12:47:31 AM

what is the mean of the mail you sent and the pictures cuz i can seem to understand

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 16:56:07 -0700

To:
Sent: Fri, Apr 8, 2011 9:14:30 PM

Hi
thanks for the mail, i a, located in Huston TX and presently the 4 babies for sale and i am giving them for $300 with shipping and delivery and the reason for giving them up for sale is because i worker with the HIV, AIDS community and we will be traveling for a long stay in Cameroon and South African for sensation and education, so i will not have any body around to take care of them so i was proper to give them up for re homing, have you had this monitors before and are you a breeder or you want them just as a pet. and where are you located, where i worked we are not allow to used phone so you just drop your contact number to me okay, when we are on break then i will have to call you since that will be the only time i can talk to you.
thanks
crespo

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:54:20 -0700
Subject: Re: CB yellow monitor

Hey,

I have been keeping this type monitor for about a year now. I have been keeping monitors in general like savannah, argus and peach throat for about 6 years and I have other exp with iguanas and snakes. I have two huge enclosures that I can provide you pictures of if you like, so I do not need any enclosures, plus shipping enclosures would be a pain. I'm located in NJ, where are you located? I'm been interested in keeping a group for possible future breedings for some time now, so that would be great especially since i finally settled on breeding melinus. I'm also in the process, well not currently but maybe within the next 3 years of breeding some Green Tree Pythons and Tarantulas. I don't understand everything you are saying in the message below, but I'm definetely interested. Maybe you can leave me your number and contact info, like where you are located.

Thanks

To: Sent: Fri, April 8, 2011 3:10:53 PM
Subject: CB yellow monitor

Hello
thanks for the mail and the interested you have for my Yellow tree Monitor, I have both 2 males and 2 females couple with some eggs to available for sale, I have been breeding this monitor for long now and recently i just got a contract which i will be traveling so i will not be around to give the monitor the care they need so i this is the reason for giving the monitor, this monitor have vet checked and vaccinated and they have all their hand and food manual couple with their CD bags. So presently i will like to know how many you will be interested but i would love to have some one who can take all the babies and their eggs as well because it will be better to take care of them as a family. But if you can take all then let me know the amount you are interested taking. How long have you been keeping this monitor. I am also willing to give their tanks for free if you will be interest in taking them and i am giving this 2 males and 2 females for 300 with shipping and where are you located. I will like to know if you are interested in both the b&w and the monitor.
thanks
crespo

rhetoricx said:
You can flag the ad's, there is a report button under every reply people post.

:idea: Thanks, didnt see that... Just wanted to give you all a heads up, because now im getting alot of spam at my email too. So best just not to email this dude, when i finally talked to him he said he was in Africa and the melinus were in Africa with him and he needed the $300 for their papers.

Thanks

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah sketch for sure!
I flagged it as well, hopefully they take it down. Its too bad people have to try and pull this kind of stuff.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He also posts under David and sells tegus and chihuahua puppies. He probably knows of a Nigerian prince, a European lottery, or a nice widow that needs help and is willing to pay handsomely if you move money for her, lol.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He also posts under David and sells tegus and chihuahua puppies. He probably knows of a Nigerian prince, a European lottery, or a nice widow that needs help and is willing to pay handsomely if you move money for her, lol.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
haha i talked to this guy and he told me that he was selling them both for 250 and he needed the money to finance for a savannah monitor.

s4sainz

I dont know why people always do this, but these definitely are not yellow tree monitors aka V. Reisingeri

this is a true ytm

DSC_0043-2.jpg

DSC_0045-2.jpg

DSC_0044-2.jpg

DSC_0081-2.jpg

this is a melinus, aka yellow monitor

DSC_2072-1.jpg

DSC_2071-1.jpg

DSC_0791-1.jpg

DSC_0795-2.jpg

DSC_0809.jpg

Members online