• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Your next Vacation

Sammy

5 Year Member
Well, since I will most likely be moving South this year I would like to get up to Isle Royal National Park for a week before I move out of the region.

For years I have wanted to take this trip. Being a single parent has been the biggest reason for not making it already. But my daughter will be 13 this year and think she is ready for such a rugged adventure.

Isle Royale is truly a back country canoing, hiking and camping dream come true.

dorton

5 Year Member
My next big vacation will be to drive all over mexico again, last year I covered 1500 miles in a week, next time I'll be there for 2 weeks.

Dave, Me and a couple of friends are going to try to make it to daytona next year.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i think i might go to kakadu national park in austrailia (bad spelling)

nat

5 Year Member
I really want to go to south america but there is also a program in India that I am seriously considering (if you count working in an orphanage a vacation ha ha)

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
I think I'll go on vacation with Lexi!Sounds fun.

Brat!

Brat its so pretty there... I watched a show on discovery channel about it!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I will be heading down to Disney World with my family for spring break!! Yay!!! Who wants to watch my tegu??

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
oh but I really want to goto Bora Bora...always have dunno why. I'll have to convince my significant other to go there on my honeymoon.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
WhiskeyTango said:
To many animals for a vacation!lol
We've got the same problem. Fortunately the wife of one of the guys who own a local pet store does pet sitting including reptiles. So for $20 a day she's check in on them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced