• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

09 Female Blizzard and Sugar Xtreme 4 Sale

hailo

5 Year Member
Ok everyone I'm thinning out my herd so my Tegu has to go...she's a female from Blizzard and Sugar. I got her July 28, 2009. She's 41.5 inches long.
I want $200 for her, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0706 (Large).jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 3
  • IMG_0711 (Large).jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 2

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Man, I'd take that from you in a SECOND if my male extreme wasn't from this year's Blizard/Sugar clutch. I don't want to be the guy breeding brothers and sisters, even from different generations...

But honestly, I just picked up the phone to tell my fiancee about it when it hit me that they'd be related and that probably wouldn't be the best idea for breeding.

Good luck though...you should have NO problem getting rid of her. She looks awesome!

hailo

5 Year Member
thank you shes awseome and she about to shed. they grow so fast and shed so often its hard to get them when they look there best.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
I know what you mean...

I have an extreme from this year's clutch and it sheds literally every week. It's ridiculous. He's already 26-27 inches and he's only 3 months old!

brutus13

slideaboot said:
I know what you mean...

I have an extreme from this year's clutch and it sheds literally every week. It's ridiculous. He's already 26-27 inches and he's only 3 months old!
That's awesome. What am I doing wrong. I have a gu from this years extreme and she is only 16" and has not done a full shed yet. She is not a big eater. My all American is growing 1-1/2 inches a week and eats like crazy and is 20".

slideaboot

5 Year Member
brutus13 said:
slideaboot said:
I know what you mean...

That's awesome. What am I doing wrong. I have a gu from this years extreme and she is only 16" and has not done a full shed yet. She is not a big eater. My all American is growing 1-1/2 inches a week and eats like crazy and is 20".

I don't know that you're doing anything wrong--every tegu's going to be a little different. I've heard of people having tegus that weren't exactly voracious eaters at first but eventually change one day and just start eating everything in sight. It's really hard to say...Does everything else about her seem healthy?

brutus13

slideaboot said:
brutus13 said:
slideaboot said:
I know what you mean...

I don't know that you're doing anything wrong--every tegu's going to be a little different. I've heard of people having tegus that weren't exactly voracious eaters at first but eventually change one day and just start eating everything in sight. It's really hard to say...Does everything else about her seem healthy?

Yeah she's active and will eat her pinkies. They have a buffet of food everyday. My other gu is a pig! Hopefully she grow out of this stage. Or maybe she's getting ready to hibernate? Thanks for the " pick me up"! :fc

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
slideaboot said:
brutus13 said:
slideaboot said:
I know what you mean...

i doubt your doing anything wrong, at one year of age all of my tegus were diffrent sizes nero the biggest was over 4', achilles was a lil bit under 3', gozar a lit bit over 3', and pyro was a lil bit over 2'(all 09' hatchlings), with that said each tegu is different and grow differently.

brutus13

Thanks reptastic/ slideaboot for the postive advice! Hopefully she starts growing I really think she is going to hibernate soon which means she will be even smaller than my other one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu