• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

09 Female High Contrast Philippine Sailfin Dragon

s4sainz

I came accross this killer female that was produced by Scott Corning back in 2009. The female has an enlarged left forearm (which is how i received her, not excessive but it is visible), and has a few missing digits now on her right back hind legs (4 missing due to my male), her hand is somewhat bent inward. She isnt compatible with my other specimens, and i have had to seperate her from the group several times, as she was getting attacked by the male and attacking the other 2 females. This is definitely a female, i have eggs incubating at the moment from her. She is very High Contrast, this is the most colorful female i have ever seen. She is not tame, very very skittish, i will take more pictures and a video clip, because she is not perfect and is priced accordingly. She has a great appetite like most sailfins, feeding mostly on salads, and a little protein. I would love the cage space, but would also like for her to go to a good home with alot of TLC.

She is priced at $500 plus shipping/Local Sales are Preferred

[email protected]

Thanks for Looking
DSC_0268-1.jpg

DSC_0267-1.jpg

DSC_0266-2.jpg

DSC_0303-1.jpg

DSC_0554-1.jpg

DSC_0553-1.jpg

DSC_0544-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.