• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

09 rocca 7 month old.

pottymouth

5 Year Member
Hello im jacob and i am looking to get my tegu a wonderful home with tegu buddies

she/he (sex is unkown but buttons aren't showing yet) she is healthy,has all toes and nails her tail is there. she did have a prolapse as a baby but since she has been great it went in on it's own . she has never shown any more straining signs this was more than 6 months ago and she was properly vet checked and treated but didn't need anything she is a tuff one and very good lookin :mrgreen:

anyway stats:
33 inches give or take

eats
Hoppers 1-2 x a week
ground turkey/ gizzard /hearts/ beef liver mix 6-7 days a week with cod liver and calcium powder has a uvb lamp and is growing good

i give her fruits and veggies various and she eats them if hidden in mix^
lol
doesn't like baths too much and i test the water temp.

she tolerates handling but could use more work she is a big sweetie though if you piss her off she'll give you a love bite possibly i have not been bit for a while due to some taming methods on here thanks! but now i am forced to sale my finacial troubles are starting to affect my tegu . so i must do this for her even though its killing me inside!

she apparently came from a show in sacrament from johnny rocca and is becoming more white each shed she is approx 7 months and hibernated for a few months.but has been up since january she is 09 and ready to be loved and grown by the right person.

is in cypress/eco mix/

i was building a 6x3x3 but not put together so she would come with her 33x15x15 iknow small but like i said her cage was coming very soon until i got the news a few days ago.

asking 230 obo for local pickup unless i could get help with shipping detailing and making it safe as possible for her

heres her pics from being little in my shirt to not fittinf in my hand anymore and of course the prolapse for your knowledge.also note the head color change.

004-2.jpg

001-4.jpg

145.jpg

050.jpg

049.jpg

051.jpg

006-5.jpg

003-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

anymore questions or contact @[email protected] thanks!

preston897

i would like to talk to you about taking her as well. shipping is not an issue. but i would not be able to do 230. i could probably do 200 shipped to my door.

pottymouth

5 Year Member
she is still available
i have been checking for spurs can' find them she never evert hempenes in the bath or cage also got her first taste of talapia and loved it and fresh blue berry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me