• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

10' All American pic

brutus13

I would love to see some pics of other peoples 10' all American. Mine is 18.5" and eats everything. Here is Jazz
ff4dc8f0.jpg

4d1a6cec.jpg

Here is jazz next to my 10' extreme who is 16"
f78b4ccb.jpg

Jungle Girl

Here is a pic of my Boyfriend's 2010 All American Tegu.
[attachment=0]

Attachments

• 5038441066_4c36cda16c_m.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 4

Jungle Girl

Here is some more pics.

Attachments

• 5037843393_b17200b177_m.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • m.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 3
  • 5038475922_17b57b0ca6_s.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 2

brutus13

That's awesome!! He/She has some great color! Looks like it took more of the extreme side. How's it's temper? Mine is a firecracker compared to my extreme. He loves to get all huffy puffy! Once he's out he's great lol!

Jungle Girl

My Boyfriend's tegu name is Jedi and he is 18.25". At first he had to be chased around the cage in order to get him out. But now everytime my bf go to the cage Jedi runs up to him, jump on his arm and climbs up. When Jedi first arrived he was the same color as your Tegu. But after two sheds he lost most of his dark coloration. His nose seems to be darker then the rest of his head which is the trait that is common in the Blue.

brutus13

Yeah my extreme will cone out with no problems but the all American he is a challenge. He has shed every week and so far has kept his color. His name is jazz and he is 18.5 inches. I think he is going to taken on the red genes because he is a fatty :). It's so exciting to see the differences.

Jungle Girl

Well Jedi has shed every week also and is growing fast. He has red coloration on his legs and sides, from the top he looks like an Extreme. It will be very interesting to see how they look as a adults and how they all differ.

brutus13

Yes I agree. Mine is now 19 inches! He's growing over an inch a week! But my extreme is not. I am not sure why. I think it's crazy how much bigger my all American is in compared to my extreme. Especially since my extreme is 3 weeks older.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
brutus13 said:
Yes I agree. Mine is now 19 inches! He's growing over an inch a week! But my extreme is not. I am not sure why. I think it's crazy how much bigger my all American is in compared to my extreme. Especially since my extreme is 3 weeks older.

Maybe your extreme's a female? Is it eating as much as your All American?

brutus13

Yeah we thinks it's a female. My extreme doesn't eat as much as my all American. But I still thought with it being older it and it being 100% extreme that she would be bigger.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Gorgeous Tegus...

I sometimes wonder if I should have gotten an Extreme Giant instead of my B&W. Simply because I love the idea of a HUGE lizard that is totally docile...

Also, you have really pretty nails for someone named Brutus ( :p )

This is my little pet peeve, so please don't take it to heart...
10' means 10 feet...
'10 means the year 2010

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is my 2010 All American

@ about 2 months old
Dexter.jpg

@ about 4 months old
Michellehair077.jpg

Michellehair076.jpg

not too sure on ages, just a guess.. LOL

brutus13

KSTAR said:
Looking good nice and chunky :lol:
Thanks an yes he is very chunky lol. Never misses a meal that's for sure. I posted some updated pics under jazz 10'AA he is way bigger no more holding in one hand :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu