• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

$100 Cash Prize Contest - TeguBuzz

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey everyone,

Seeing as I've broken the 500 subscriber mark on YouTube, it's about that time that I do my long awaited cash prize contest. This will be a reptile and amphibian contest only. No one on YouTube knows of this yet - thought I'd give you all a heads up first seeing as I know you all on a somewhat more personal level. Haven't got all the guidelines set yet, but my last contest with a cash prize racked up about 25 or 26 entries.

The first place prize will be a $100 cash prize, haven't decided what 2nd and 3rd is yet but I will soon. Video entries should be detailed videos on how you go about handling your reptile, how you've set up the housing, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Ill be doing a vid later today most probably with all the set rules and ill post a link here.

If you want to get in on this, do check out my channel. Just search "TeguBuzz" in YouTube, and you'll find me. If you've got a poor setup and improper care - don't bother entering (I know there are few on here who aren't providing their Herps with the proper care) - wont say names but you know. Stay tuned guys. Post whatever comments below if you got ideas for the contest.

Remember, first place is ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ---- CASH.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980