• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

1st Blue Tegu

Pikey

5 Year Member
Well Next week i'll be getting my 1st Blue Tegu. (I cant wait)
(Had major problems with paypal) So i'll be paying for it on Monday & should be getting shipped same day or tuesday (NYC to W. NY so not to far 5-6 hours). Here are some pics for the Blue, It is a year old hatched 8/22/09 from ColdBlooded Novelties.
I think & current owner thinks it's a girl. Any one else have a thought on that?

Sorry Riplee I got to it 1st.

attachment.php

attachment.php

DMBizeau

Congrats on your first blue they are neat tegus, alot different then argentines personality wise IMO. No way to tell what sex it is for sure at that size. He is pretty small for his age mine are closing in on 36", but im sure some good feeding will take care of that.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey i remember seeing that tegu on Fauna. Ya too young at this age to tell weather it will be female or male. The little tegu is small becuase it burmated this last winter, im sure a nice warm up along with some good feedings and you'll see a growth spurt in no time. My first blue was a hold back runt (the breeder didn't want to sell him until he was sure he was strong enough for the shipping trip). Well i got him and compared to others who got blues that year we was tiny. Now his huge. The first four months he grew two feet, it was crazy.

These guys are a joy to keep, have fun with the new addition and keep us posted.

Pikey

5 Year Member
yeah i cant wait to get the li'l one. Right now I'm just waiting on paypal to stop being stupid. bank posted transfer but paypal still says processing/complete on 7/19/10 or i would have paid for it on the 12th when i PMed her....

Stupid Paypal

Yeah i figured a month or two with some good light, good food, good temp, and i'll see a groeth spurt before fall comes

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Congrats on your new baby :) . I can't wait to see some more pictures of him/her. It's a very cute and healthy looking Tegu even if it's still small.

Pikey

5 Year Member
lol tanks Rip i just thought it was funny i was thinking about buying yours, but then i say this one, then you pm-ed her like the day after i did

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu