• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2010 B/W and 2010 All American tegu FOR SALE!

Jungle Girl

Unfortunately I have to move to a smaller apt. because of my job. I will no longer have the space require to properly care for the tegus. I am deeply hurt that I can't bring these guys with me. The All American is 6 months and is 37 in. B/W is 10 months and is 3 1/2 ft. Both Tegus are friendly,healthy and eating like monsters. The B/W is going for $200 and The All American is going for $300.$475 for both. I will be at the Hamburg Reptile Show this Sat. Feb.26 in Pennsylvania. Please feel free to post any questions if you are interested.

Jungle Girl

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i323/jediknight24/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i323/jediknight24/</a><!-- m --> The All American didn't hibernate that is why it's so large. Not sure of the sex, I haven't seen any signs of buttons or jowls. Only local pick up,also I will be in Hamburg,PA for the Reptile Show this Sat. Anyone interested can meet with me at the show.For pics of the B/W can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> or look at my previous threads.

Max713

I'm not trying to start any trouble... but how sure are you that your B&W is 10 months old? My understanding is it would be nearly impossible to have a 3.5' 10 month old Argentine B&W Tegu...

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Max713 said:
I'm not trying to start any trouble... but how sure are you that your B&W is 10 months old? My understanding is it would be nearly impossible to have a 3.5' 10 month old Argentine B&W Tegu...

When they do not hibernate,they will continue to grow during winter reaching some pretty impressive lengths.While tegus who hibernate stop growing during hibernation until they wake up.

G

my 9mo old is just over 3ft, s/he didnt hibernate this year. it just kept eating and eating and growing

Jungle Girl

The B/W didn't hibernate, also the All American didn't hibernate either. Local pick up is prefer but will ship. Please feel free to post any questions. Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu