• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2010 hatching schedule update.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The schedule this season:

Black and Whites: Due 6/24 - 6/28 first clutch, there are more clutches.
High Contrast Reds: Due 7/30 - 8/3 first clutch, there are more clutches.
Black Nose Normals: Due 7/9 - 7/13 first clutch, there are more clutches.
Extreme Giants: Due 7/8 - 7/12 first clutch, there are more clutches.
All Americans: Due 7/28 - 8/1 Only one Clutch

The dates are based on 58-62 days, it is the expected hatch date on the first clutch of each type of tegu.

Reds are sold out, All Americans are real close to sold out, I have a few spots still open on the Extremes and I still have a bunch still open on regular normals. All of the Roy x Magnolia babies are sold out. If I told you you are getting a Roy x Magnolia, then don't worry, yours is reserved.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wow cant wait to see some hatchling too, so your all sold out on the 09 reds or the 10' reds?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
dang they sold out before the giants did!im glad i got my red last season lol!

tora

I'm so happy I found you in time to get a RoyxMagnolia pair, all tegu's look awesome in their own way, but these two especially! I love them even more the more and more I look, haha.

Every time I see an update I get so excited. :D
I can't waittt. :app

Everyone's right, you do have some of the best looking tegu's available!

tora

First Time Tegu said:
Always meant to ask, what is the difference between an all american and a normal B/W ?

They are 1/4 Blue 1/4 Red and 1/2 Extreme Giant tegus! They aren't b&w at all. :)

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
One of my favorite times of the year is coming up, tegu hatching! Crazy how those spots get snatched up so fast. If you want one of the best tegus money can buy, don't wait too long, you might have to wait till 2011. :doh

Bwindi

I am so STOKED. Cannot wait for meh babay....

Question- Has anyone gotten bit by an adult tegu, or a tegu of any size?

I care for over 20 snakes and their bites are all different.
I care for a legless lizard and I have seen some damage done by him, not a pretty sight.. definitely rather get rocked by a snake rather than a lizard.

Hopefully I don't have to experience a bite with my tegu but it is always good to know what to expect.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
fortunately i havnt been bitten by my b/w's since they were bigger and i have seen the way nero crushes rats heads lol but i did get bitten by my red once and he was only like 17" at the time and he left me with a nice size cut on my finger so i cant imagine what an adult tegu could do!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu