• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2011 Argentine Black And White Tegus

RamblinRose

5 Year Member
2011 Babie Tegus hatched out June 10th.
Growing fast and all are very healthy. Handled daily and already eating ground whole chicken with Nekton-Rep calcium sup. and some fruits/veg... crickets for treats only.
Mother "lots of white" white 8lb., 39 1/2 " long.
Father is a 21lb & just under 5 ft Black nose
$150.00 each plus shipping.

Image003.jpg

Image015.jpg

Mother:
Image057.jpg

Father:
IMG_6600.jpg

Video if them eating...
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v329/anya-101/?action=view&current=MVI_6871.mp4

Thanks for looking,
Rose

RamblinRose

5 Year Member
Because crickets have no nutritional value. They are past the cricket stage and already except better more nutritious feeds.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do you have a contact info I would like to get one of those awesome babies

orchetect

Wonderful :) I would probably jump at getting one but shipping to Canada is a little complicated and I haven't done the research on what paperwork is required.

Kebechet

orchetect said:
Wonderful :) I would probably jump at getting one but shipping to Canada is a little complicated and I haven't done the research on what paperwork is required.

You'll want to read this : http://www.tegutalk.com/archive/index.php/thread-5313.html

Wil

5 Year Member
Bubblz Calhoun said:
:p Tempting,.. I see one I REALLY like

Why be tempted, just do it. You know you want to. Rose is great to deal with and takes the absolute best care of her tegus. Like I said, Just do it. Haha

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:blush: I'm trying to get back to what I had,..

AA
B&W and a
Blue..

plus 2,.. Red and Colombian. I have the B&W and Colombian so I'm holding out for a AA, Red and a Blue then I'll be through. At least until something new pops up that I like. :p

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
it might be easoer to get ahold of her through email or thetegu.com

RamblinRose

5 Year Member
Hi Dante5,
yes I still have babies left, but would need your zip code, as Buffalo, NY covers 44 zip codes, for a shipping quote.
Thanks,
Rose

dante5

My zip code is 14222, or I could also do 14150 if its any cheaper!! Thank you

quote='RamblinRose' pid='88052' dateline='1310785506']
Hi Dante5,
yes I still have babies left, but would need your zip code, as Buffalo, NY covers 44 zip codes, for a shipping quote.
Thanks,
Rose
[/quote]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980