• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

4 year old female for sale Argentine blk and white Tegu

bluetongue1

5 Year Member
I am selling Delilah shes a3 ft plus (didnt take a tape too her) Argentine blk and white Tegu. I was trying to Breed Her but I seperated then too soon last year and nothing . 1st time breeder so i was way to particular about things.
She is lonesome since Sampson passed -Lost him at the end of Hibernation .
Im hoping someone out there is looking for a girl like Delilah -They were purchased from Bert Prior to His Passing (God Bless) Beautiful female quite large she weighs a ton --- She is not Tame----
She is Tameable i spend time with her since sampson passed.
shes touchey i do use a double pair of weilding gloves she got thru a one pair-i will try and get a recent picture today but not sure how to put on here-lol
I am asking 150.00 firm - also I cant ship Her .
I live in sault ste. marie Michigan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029