• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

4x2 Cage! Desperate!

I really need a 4x2( or something along those lines) its for my columbian tegu i am selling my zoo med rack because it takes up too much space and my little tegu is the only one i have in there, looking to spend 175ish and will add shipping on if needed obviously less is better. please very much in need of a cage!
i know this is in the wrong section i just really need this seen!

Jackie & Hellboy

For 175 you can build a much better and larger than 4 x 2 cage. Plus your tegu will outgrow a 4 x 2 relatively fast IMO and it is too small for a full sized cage. If you aren't a good carpenter or whatever you can get a friend or someone to help you construct it.

it isnt for an adult cage the tegu is only 2o inches and i dont want to put him in such a big cage. i would maybe go up to a 5x2, 4x3, etc. i really would prefe buying a cage because I'm not very good with it and it's just simpler and faster to buy one. especially because we need the rack out asap

Jackie & Hellboy

The only reason I say that is a cage that size is going to be very hard or near impossible to move in one piece so if you do buy one it will probably come disassembled and need to be built somewhat anyways. Plus a cage someone is willing to sell around that price has got a good chance of being not as good quality as if you were to buy the supplies and build it, plus you can sell the rack system on your own.

yes agreed but i have already bought and moved cages of that size and bigger in one piece, and I do agree it may not be as high quality but i have seen nice cages(even people selling visions) for that price and cheaper so it is possible, and i am selling the rack on my own we just want it gone and my friend who is buying it really would like it soon.

Jackie & Hellboy

I just figured since your post said desperate that this was an emergency that this cage was needed in a day or so. So I figured you didn't have enough time to wait for a good deal that fits your criteria lol, building would be the best option for that situation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nutz4tegus