• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

6 Month Argentine B/W for sale

Johanna Peckham

Hello there! I have a six month old black and white argentine tegu probable female for sale. She also has the option to come with (for an additional fee) a 3ft by 2ft by 1ft melamine terrarium and heat lamps/bulbs, water and food bowls and extra substrate. I'm asking 200$ for the lizard and set up. The set up would be 160$ seperately and the lizard 100$. I am desperate to sell her so please let me know if you are interested!

miranda

Hello there! I have a six month old black and white argentine tegu probable female for sale. She also has the option to come with (for an additional fee) a 3ft by 2ft by 1ft melamine terrarium and heat lamps/bulbs, water and food bowls and extra substrate. I'm asking 200$ for the lizard and set up. The set up would be 160$ seperately and the lizard 100$. I am desperate to sell her so please let me know if you are interested!
Highly interested what's her temperament where are you located and are you willing to ship

miranda

I'm located in Pennsylvania. She's a little feisty but I've been working with her daily to calm her down. She's really a sweetheart once she gets comfortable. I am willing to ship her.
OK if you can figure out shipping and let me know would you accept a money order as payment

Johanna Peckham

I'm parting with her as my friend purchased her at a reptile expo, her mother flipped and wouldn't let her keep the tegu. So I took her and told her I would try to keep her and if not, rehome her. Let's say that my family wasn't thrilled with the idea of keeping her so I'm offering her up for sale for my friend. The lizard is at my house and is being well taken care of. I have three other scaly friends alongside her.

miranda

I'm parting with her as my friend purchased her at a reptile expo, her mother flipped and wouldn't let her keep the tegu. So I took her and told her I would try to keep her and if not, rehome her. Let's say that my family wasn't thrilled with the idea of keeping her so I'm offering her up for sale for my friend. The lizard is at my house and is being well taken care of. I have three other scaly friends alongside her.
OK I emailed you asked one question in the email you already answered so please ignore lol can you email a few pics of her

Robert Marrero

[QUintTE="Johanna Peckham, post: 150278, member: 6815"]Hello there! I have a six month old black and white argentine tegu probable female for sale. She also has the option to come with (for an additional fee) a 3ft by 2ft by 1ft melamine terrarium and heat lamps/bulbs, water and food bowls and extra substrate. I'm asking 200$ for the lizard and set up. The set up would be 160$ seperately and the lizard 100$. I am desperate to sell her so please let me know if you are interested![/QUOTE]
Im interested in the lizard not the setup are u shipping it. My number is 815 641 6983 I'm very interested

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980