• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

6x4x2 enclosure North Texas

Dirkthejerk41

I have for sale a 6x4x2 wood enclosure with matching stand for sale. The enclosure is very sturdy, with two screen cutouts on top for dome lights. It also has a very nice laminate floor for ease of cleaning and to prevent water damage. The two sides are locking doors. I cannot ship, but could possibly deliver (North Texas only) and can definitely do pickup! Name a price. Will consider trades for reptiles (preferably with their enclosures), plastic/pvc caging, or Fender/Gibson guitars. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_8036_zps8c109c7f.jpg
    IMG_8036_zps8c109c7f.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8035_zps7a30cd2d.jpg
    IMG_8035_zps7a30cd2d.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 63

Deac77

5 Year Member
im trying to decide if i want it or not lol the drive will be costly enough as is i dont really know who would live in it =P

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980