• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

8 Tub Juvie Rack

drewsdragons

I have a fairly new reptile basics juvie rack that holds 8 12.2 quart tubs with back heat. this rack was used only for a few months for my leopard gecko colony and it works great. these racks go for $270 shipped from their website i am only asking $200 picked up and i will throw in a zoo med thermostat which i used to cotrol the temp in the rack for my leos and it worked great. email me or pm me with any questions thanks for looking. i can take better pics for interested parties as these pics were taken by my phone

this is for local pickup only in the Queens NY area thanks -Andres

IMAG0158.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0156.jpg
    IMAG0156.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0158.jpg
    IMAG0158.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 1

drewsdragons

I can probably ship this but the rack does not break down so it might be a little pricey so whoever wants it shipped I can get them a quote on shipping thanks for your interest

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980