• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

8 week old B/W Argentine for sale

Kasmut

I just got some horrible news from my mother. Apparently the job she was promised fell through. Not only this but stepfather was put into the ICU sometime early yesterday for a collapsed lung. I had planned to move back within 2 weeks time and had no issue with funding or room for my Tegu. Now, unfortunately we will be living with family friends for an undetermined amount of time and I really do not have the means to care for my gu anymore. It breaks my heart because I had a lot of things planned for him.

Anyway, I am asking $300 + shipping (I am residing in Portland OR rn and would be shipping priority fed-ex overnight) I purchased him from a reptile shop here in OR who purchased him from a local breeder. He is not aggressive at all but is still skittish when handled. He has a healthy appetite.

You can see pictures, a video, and the progress I was trying to make with him here click

Kasmut

Thank you luara. It really is a blow because he was to be my first pet in 11 years. I finally had the means and money to care for something and then this happens. How can you prepare for something like this? I dont know. I just hope he can find a good home with someone who will love him and care for him like I had planned to. :/

Also I am willing to haggle on the price. I bought him for $350 but I know it was an inflated price. I'd rather him go to someone else than back to the pet store I purchased him from which is the verrrryyy last resort.

Kasmut

chitodadon said:
Do you have any pics of.him

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I have multiple pictures and a video of him here http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?pid=119738#axzz24Q6rq8jO

Kasmut

Still looking for a home for my guy. Dropped price down to $150 with shipping. I really need a home for him ASAP or I'll have to give him back to the reptile shop I got him from which I really don't want to do.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Where are you located? I'm in Beaverton a few exits from Washington square

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980