• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

AA for sale (not mine)

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I just saw this on Fauna,.. Pikey a member on the other forum is selling his AA if anyone's interested.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263243

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm curious to see what he goes for. What do you guys here think a 2010 AA is worth??

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow I've seen a few posts of him re-homing tegus :( Hope all is well!

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Undergrounds are Poss Hets,.. I don't know if the male has been proven to carry the gene or not. But even then that still makes them (babies) Poss Hets since the female doesn't carry the gene. It's a toss up one may carry the gene or none.

BSM

5 Year Member
Should of been more direct in my response, in the video he says the male is het albino and the offspring will be 50% hets which is bascially a flip but it doesnt gaurantee they will or will not carry the gene. Everything on paper doesnt play out as nature would allow, a perfect example would be when i was breeding leos. I had a SS eclipse het albino being bred to a couple female albinos and out of the 16 eggs from the females only 4 hatched out albinos and thats horrible odds when 50% should of been albinos and the rest 100% hets

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus