• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Adult Corns $75 ea. and more - PA / MD only

Draco D Tegu

Ok so I'm downsizing my snakes.

I have the following for sale:

1 male sunglow $75.00 almost 5ft long

1 male albino $75. 00 again almost 5ft long. This guy may have had a broken jaw at one point. His jaws are funny and were that way when I got him.

1 kenyan sand boa $60 - adult was told female.

1 rosy boa $ 60 - adult, was told female

1 normal corn male $ 50 about 4ft long.

Also have a couple of other corns, Miami and okatee.

All are eating well, although the rosy did refuse her mouse yesterday. Normally eats well.

Can arrange local meeting/pick up. I won't ship due to weather in my area.

PM me for contact info.

Draco D Tegu

No shipping. Local pick up in Central PA or northern MD only.

Frost, I didn't forget about you. My cell camera wouldn't work when I got home last night and it was super late. Pics today.

Draco D Tegu

No, it's called too many pictures on the google phone locking it up and I was too tired after working a 16 hour day to fool with it too much. Sheesh.

Draco D Tegu

[attachment=3907][attachment=3908][attachment=3909]Here you go Frost. She is a little dark because I'm having a hard time keeping the room temp up in the basement.

Also found out what I was told was a kenyan sand boa is a mexican rosy boa. I don't know, I got them together. Looks just like that but with stripes. She is for sale as well.

Attachments

• Rosy1.jpg
    Rosy1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Rosy2.jpg
    Rosy2.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Rosy3.jpg
    Rosy3.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5

frost

1,000+ Post Club