• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

All American outside

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I took my AA outside for a little sun and food.

Tegu-outside.jpg

Tegu-outside2.jpg

Tegu-outside3.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice...he looks good, i can see traits of all the tegus in him, he is built like a giant though, ill bet he gets huge

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looking good,.. :) I see more of a Blue Extreme than anything else but that second pic is playing tricks with my eyes. The second pics looks like it has the Cream color that Extremes get with kind of a pinkish hue.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He wasn't really interested in the rocks.. he was tongue flicking some leaves and spider webs though.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sometimes.. it is different everytime. The time in these pics he death rolled on me a couple times before he sat still.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looking good! I dig how different the all americans get as they age, I can see all 3 influences in yours, very cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu